Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello! I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her wonderful partner JP and her family in Orange County California. Henry is a very happy and lucky dad. My followers are mostly on my Instagram account @annephung. Here I tell my life story. The highs, the lows and all in between. My parents took me to America in 1990, when I was only one and a half years old. It wouldn't be possible to share my life story today without my parents' efforts to work to the max and sacrifice. My parents inspired me and helped me become prosperous. I had a plan in my life that was to go to university and get a corporate job, get married, buy the house, and then have kids. I thought that was the definition of success. However, however, life has other plans to demonstrate the meaning of success. It was 2013 when I found that I hated working in my job as a corporate employee. The status and the money didn't inspire me. I believed that I wasted my time to earn an income. I had a passion for working out and I enjoyed having fun and helping people while I walked this new path in life I found my calling in personal training. The business I started was in 2014, and I'll be celebrating 7 years of success in the year 2021. Very few Asian women work in the world of fashion. As coach, my mission is to motivate others and empower them to live a healthy and enjoyable life by establishing healthy and sustainable living styles that meet the individual's goals and needs. I am also committed to empowering others so they are able to achieve the goals they set, pursue their passions and live the life you've always wanted to live. My career took off as I was enjoying the highest success of my life. But, my mom passed away just when my career began to take off. Her eight-year battle was won. battle with Scleroderma and now rests in Heaven and with me in my mind and heart at all times. The lessons of life can be hidden from us however they are extremely beneficial. The loss of my mother has changed my life in a profound way and I believe she gave me another chance to live my life. Her death occurred on Tet/Lunar New Year Day. This was her moment to begin her new life. I had my second chance to live an enjoyable and fulfilling life. The 30's are the only that I truly feel like I am alive. My experiences are shared with you so that I can share with you my experiences as well as my words. This can help you realize that you're not on your own. You are capable of achieving anything you want and more. Therapy is necessary and is normal. Health is the greatest wealth. I wish you to live your life to its fullest and that you die without regrets, as death is the only thing promised to us in our life.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bella Poarch

Lisa Vander pump